PRAYING THE PSALMS, PART 5
Psalms of Thanksgiving. Praying the Psalms is one way to plant the Word of the Living God. We will not receive a harvest unless we have planted seed. God’s Word is seed. He gives seed to the sower and bread to the eater.
- Psalm 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to His righteousness, And will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.
- Psalm 9:1 I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.
- Psalm 35:18 I will give You thanks in the great assembly; I will praise You among many people.
- Psalm 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify Him with thanksgiving.
- Psalm 95:2 Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
- Psalm 100:4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
- Psalm 106:1 Praise the LORD! Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
- Psalm 119:62 At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You, Because of Your righteous judgments.
1 Thessalonians 5:16, 17, 18 NKJV
Pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Listen now: The service has been separated into three parts. We encourage you to feast on this three course meal!
Foundation Scripture for LOJWC Ministry:
“For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.” Mark 11:23
What We Believe:
We believe in God, the Father, Almighty, and in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried. On the third day he rose again according to Scripture. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father, from whence he shall come to judge the living and the dead. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third person of the God-head, who revealed himself on the day of Pentecost. We believe in the gifts of the Spirit and their continuous operation in the body of Christ. And we believe in one holy, universal, and apostolic church. Amen.
We conduct spiritual warfare. It begins with us as we speak God’s word and speak to our bodies, minds, and emotions. Therefore we make a faith confession which says: “Satan, in the Name of Jesus, I declare this body a sickness-disease-free zone. Every germ, virus, bacterium, etc., that touches this body dies instantly in the name of Jesus, who bore my sicknesses, carried my diseases, and by whose stripes I have been healed. Therefore I command life into every cell in this body, I receive healing for my emotions from every past embedded hurtful, fearful memory. I speak active deliverance from the law of sin and death, according to the finished works of Jesus the Christ, the anointed and His anointing.”
Visit us on Facebook, on Twitter @PastorEliz, and our website lojworshipcenter.org.
Join us online at mumble.com for live messages Sunday’s at 10:30 a.m. See our Facebook page for more details.
Copyright © 2021 E. C. Dowdy. Written and audio material may not be reproduced without written permission.